Saturday, July 25, 2009

Muesli Bars are goooood

One thing I've stood by since my really really semi-disappointing yet "a sigh if relief" PSLE results is that: You must really want it. No amount of self help books(mid years?) inspirational talks or encouragement will help if one does not thirst for it. 2 years back, we had this talk by this group of people who tried to motivate my friends and I, who happen to be very realistic people, by asking us to imagine that our parents died. In a car crash specifically. and yadda yadda, basically do well because of your parents' dedication in bringing us up. Come to think of it, I could have told him that his parents were siblings and that he should have worked really hard and messed up his younger days because of his parents' bravery.

Museli bars are good!

No comments: