Monday, March 24, 2008

First Post.

I'm currently cracking my head for the PI for PW, really tough crap. Decided to blog after talking to Alan on Msn. Alan has his weird theories, really funny crap. Like why MS decided to escape. Really funny. After spending the last 3 months in MJC, I can finally conclude that its a completely different place from secondary school. Apart from the fact that there isn't a fixed class room - no 4E4 - the environment and people there are completely different. Its rather much indepedent learning there, not like the way we could have Miss sakinah spoonfeed us with physics questions and model answers. The people there are different too, most of them are more matured compared to secondary school. Its not as funny there, I have to say. Most of the time in school is either spent in the canteen or in lecture halls. To me, its really boring or as many would say, no life. Luckily, I've made some really cool great friends there who can really brighten up the dull atmosphere of the JC.
Anyway, I decided to post this cause I really miss secondary school days. This post shall be a dedication to all who have been really important in ESSS. I remember the first day of school, not knowing anyone, dragging this huge green US Army bag from Thailand to school. The school looked really huge with the gigantic parade square. Spent most of the time alone, until orientation. I remember the first person who spoke to me was Dzikri, when we were playing the newspaper game. Then came dinner, when suddenly Xuhui noticed me. He asked me,"Who are you ar, how come I always see you around? Whats your name?" I told him my name, which took a few weeks to pronounce and remember correctly. Then came the basketball game. Two teams were formed Xuhui's team(He's like 1.84m) and another team which I joined, together with Bidian, Kevin and I can't remember the rest. Bidian, being the captain was like saying " Walao eh, 输定了啦!" We got 3rd place.( He didn't know I could play.) That kickstarted the friendship between the four of us, Xuhui, Bidian, Kevin and me. Two years passed and finally we had to say goodbye cause of the streaming. Xuhui me and kevin got into the same class while Bidian the slacker can be happy that he did not fall into normal. Thats when I met one of the coolest class of people in the world. There was the 2e4 gang. Honestly, they were like gangsters to me. Rowdy, goddamn it. Then there was the 2e3 gang. Yuan Hong and all. And of course the 2e1 gang. Us. Looked kinda divided but we slowly mixed around and became in my opinion the coolest class in the level. A little description of everyone in the class: Kevin, the self proclaimed "genius" , Xuhui the fat tall guy who laughs at his own jokes and sometimes reveals his magic tricks before he displays them, Joey the corrupted kangaroo, Peng Xiang the undisputed King Of Gays, Suren the only indian who laughs at his own race, Alan the king of prawns and one of the funniest guy I have ever known, Si Hao the seven years friend who never knew i existed in Junyuan, Macus the black buddha( another super funny guy when put together with Alan cause of his Hokkien.) YuanHong the guy who recently thinks he is god and spots a hairstyle which defies gravity, Yenhan the self proclamied sexybeast and super Chiobu detector, Weihong the moustache grower, Wee Ping the bear and sick faggot cause he likes to do stupid things in the toilet, Eric the quiet "老大", Hai Hong the Big Brother of the class, Benjamin the guy with the killer eyes, Yihao the super maths pro, Adrian the oil tank and of course the malay guys Dzikri and Hanif, and Jeremy not forgeting him. The girls i don't know much, but i remember that there was this ding dong and anti ding dong thing, funny crap. With us, we just knew them as the 138 club cause their average height was around there. Then we had Miss Angelina Liu, the very cool touch rugby form teacher who had funniest "yadda yadda" quotes in history. Who would forget Miss Sakinah, the teacher who uses her hands to clean the whieboard instead of the duster. So much rubbing till all the static charges build up in her hand that she is able to release lightning from her finger tips. Overall it was a fun class and very cool indeed.
Lots of fun stuff happened during the two years. From the Hai Hong-Jonathan incident, to the blog Charlizard incident to AR-WI-REAL-MAN setting up the ES League and them trashing a lower sec team 30+ to some small number. Queueing up for noodles at the noodle store was never a hassle, cause we had classmates who were on VERY good terms with the noodle aunties there. For me, all I had to do was to just ask someone to buy for me! Then came 'O' Levels, which I prepared for by studying at the bowling alley at Safra. At first I thought Macus and Sihao were kidding when they asked me to study there. HAHA. We all did well.
Then came seperation. I got posted to MJC for PAE, along with Wei Hong and we met some really cool people there. PAE 08S401. =)
Not forgetting my JC friends, people who have really made my days in MJC. Dominic, Shawn, HinKai, Shangfa, Benjamin, Peter, Joel, Alvins, the list goes on till the JAE period.
As much as I enjoy JC life, its just not like secondary school days. :(

No comments: