Friday, March 28, 2008

Today is a better day.... Compared to yesterday and the day before.

School ended early, at 12.55pm, which was then followed by CCA. The Ex President of the MJC GEM came to give us a talk about life in the GEM. Certain things he says is quite true. We will never do well if we do not have the passion for the guitar. Luckily I think I do.
This just in: Suren's band has a big chance of entering the finals in the TPJC songfest! If they do, I'll probably get to go watch him and his band perform! A great opportunity to relax. Colosseum is on that day too, so probably I'll go and leave early. Anyway, I've got a valid reason.
Going to school now seems like a chore, facing the endless stacks of work seems like hell. about 30 hours ago, I began playing around the idea of withdrawing from JC. Thats crazy. People would say and think I'm crazy. Yuan Hong would say I'll be giving up the girls in MJC. HAHA. PI draft due on monday. Econs test on monday. School on monday. Boring.
I was talking to my parents over dinner just now and answering my dad's stupid questions. Rather funny, the way he phrases the questions. E.g "so got girls cling onto your legs anot?" XD
I just told that I spend alot time looking at people in school cause I'm very bored. I'll be frank. There are a couple of pretty ones.
Really tired, JC life is really no life.

No comments: