Saturday, March 29, 2008

The story of the parents, the mutant and the Happy Indian Corner.

I start this post with a picture.



This is the story of the Happy Indian Corner. The handsome young man there is Suren, smiling away. This picture was taken in school when we went back to ESSS to have our pictures taken for speech day. This "corner" (which really is just a wall) can be found in the classroom next to the staff room. I forgot to mention. Suren is Indian. Explains the happy look.

Next, we have the story of the mutant. At PW lecture yesterday, Dominic and I were listening "attentively" to the lecturer speaking while we drew on the school's foolscap papers borrowed from Hinkai. Suddenly, there was a loud bang behind us. We turned to see a girl walk in to the lecture hall. I tell you, she has mutant powers. Her powers are so damn latent that it is around her. LITERALLY. Her power is for her body to withstand huge enormous amounts of fats on her body. We couldn't believe that she could actually fit onto the chair and into the table. Argh, I shouldn't be speaking of others like that. WeePing Yuanhong Yenhan, Karma. Dominic, Retribution.

Now, we have the story of the parents. My parents have been married for almost 20 years, I think. People usually think that to be married for so long, they must be loving. But I tell you, every conversation they have can erupt into a argument. There was this once, my parents argued about the position of the TV in the car. My dad got so pissed that he drove to suntec city and back to Tampines. Futhermore, their tone worsens it all. Doesn't help abit.

I'm done with the stories, now with the real stuff. Went out his morning to the gym, which is a weekly routine for me, Joel dominic and my secondary school friends. Too bad dominic could not make it today, cause he is a CHEERLEADER now. HAHA. Gym really helps. It really does. I encourage everyone to visit it, but when I'm not around or else it would be very crowded. Chem Redox revision not done, GP not done. Luckily I finished PW PI, or else I'll be buried under the piles and piles of homework. I'm gonna collect my cert and yearbook on tuesday. Can't wait. ALAN AND FRIENDS, WAIT FOR ME K?


No comments: