Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ok first things first. Happy Birthday Singapore! even though its almost a week late but no worries I still love you.


Anyway, I slept through National Day parade. I was in my uncle's room with the perfect view of the fireworks and I had to fall asleep then. Stupid fatigue. I woke up later and started sending out smses and they replied with "Shine On Singapore or something." I was puzzled.


Tests this week were relatively easy, except that I forgot the projection vector thingy for vectors test today Zzz. Physics test should be able to pass and get at least a B, no high hopes on that. On tuesday the chem teacher annouced that there were people who got Bs for their chemistry tests. Then she said,"I know one girl got a B" (I assume that B was the highest grade). Wei Jie looked at me a gave me the Wtf face cause both of us got Bs too. Haha, I can't wait to see that chart. If I had drew that bloody bond in I would have gotten a A.


Funfestique Volleyball on wednesday and tomorrow. Atlas sent in a practically noob team, no one had experience, except Wei Jie and Cui Shan the female captain. BUT shockingly we won 3 lost 1, I think, beating even Callisto, argubly the best team there. Shock us abit. And Dominic with his "kiss net" tatic. Shocked everyone.


Promos are approaching in 40 days time, really got to buck up. I realised that for mid years I didn't do so well was because I thought too much. I was overly cautious that I began bringing every detail into the questions. But not saying that I will not be cautious. I haven't attended CCA in two weeks and I feel really really really bad. Teachers Day just round the corner and SYF next year. Someone called me up just now to ask if I was going tomorrow and when I said no cause I was in Funfestique and he sounded really disappointed. :(


Ok going off now, gonna finish up the proposals for PW. Gonna teach Kevin econs this Saturday haha. Hinjy's concert too.

Ash - Burn Baby Burn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW8mEMqiNhc

No comments: