Saturday, August 30, 2008

yeowza. I'm now blogging from the macdonalds at the intercdhange, the one with the aircon. Studied econs cost of prodcution there and I think i'm enlightened. The past test I failed cause I think i studied by lying on the bed. I can now remembr most of the factos and stuff. Amazing when you put your mind and soul to it.

Hinkai is sitting opposite me, seems rather stressed haha. He came out to do his WR and EOM but he forgot Mr Cia's marked WR. On the other hand for me, the bloody thumbrive doesnt want to load so I can't do my EOM. I really hope this will be the last draft, I'm sick of doing anad really want to concentrate on the WR doing up wonderful proposals. Gotta start dishing work out soon to the other 4.

This week is going to be hectic, with promos coming up in 3 weeks. I'm going to finish revision for physics and chem this week and the rest by the week after.

Teachers day yestersday, had celebrations and stuff in school. Performance was rather smooth, considering how everyone was so nervous. Went back to ESSS to visit Miss Sakinah and Miss Liu, heard that Miss Sakinah has a new nickname now, Akinah or something. Caught up abit and they had to go off for lunch. We did some dumb stuff there like trying to block A-liu's white van HAHA. Went to Safra to bowl and headed home after that. Sorry for the pang seh guys, I really damn tired. Slept from 6pm to 8.30pm and 11 to 6am.

Ok will update when I havethe time again.

No comments: