Saturday, August 9, 2008

woo its been two weeks since I touched you, dear blog.





Alot happened these two weeks, ranging from 3e4e4 gathering to a 3 men date to the perenakan museum. But the really fun stuff happened just about 30 hours. MJC's idea of watching a movie on National Day's eve is really good, gives 6 guys a chance to go nuts. So on thursday night, I met up with Jude and went to meet Alvin Hoe at Simpang Bedok. Han Cong, Dominic and Hin Kai came later and we spent the night-dawn gaming at Crossfire. We spent I think 4 hours playing CS, X Hero Siege and Battlefield 2142 and left at around 3+am to have prata. Zomg, I am bloody impressed by the Indian boss there and his rap made up of all the food names. Dominic wanted to go back to play Battlefield and thats when we discovered Battlefield 2. We played like 9(6 of us and 3 bots) against 21 bots. We had the whole room to ourselves and were screaming throughtout the games we played. Really good National Day eve celebreation.





Left after that to go to Clarke Quay MRT to meet up with 08S401. Went up to Fort Canning Hill to have picnic and haha it was fun. Sorry Alvin Hoe, I almost kicked your ball over the ledge! Thanks to Brian for saving it. Headed to Shaw Towers after that and I was confused. Seriously, its was damn messy there. Imagine 700+ 800 people screaming in a shopping mall. THANKS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART HINKAI FOR THAT WONDERFUL PEPSI! Before the movie started there were liek a million trillion flashes in the cinema scary. I was already so stone I tried to catch a 2 min nap and the girls in front kept bombarding my eyes with bright white light! Anyway, I slept through parts of the movie and Hin Kai practically died. I think I got abit cranky after the movie cause of fatigue, so sorry about that. Went to East Coast after that and I left earlier to meet people.





Anyway, I had fun. The School should have this for every occasion!

No comments: