Thursday, September 18, 2008

Countdown: Day 5 and 4

Wanted to post yesterday but ended up in dreamland. Ok sooooooooo I've been studying real hard these two days. Day(5) yesterday I was able to do a super duper mega ultimate consolidation thingy for physics, at least for waves up to forces and dynamics. Got a better understanding of superposition and will finish measurements and kinematics tomorrow. Today was hardcore econs... I managed to do another super duper mega ultimate consolidation thingy for econs too. MSC MSB MC MR MB argh crap stupid CBA government intervention lemme squeeze something goverment failure occurs due to inaccurate information, bureacracy red tape and time lag, disincentives of policies and corruption(decisions made on private interest). There is a last one but I don't udnerstand that so what the heck. If I could draw here I'll probably do a whole drawing of all the curves. So tomorrow will be day 3....... can't wait for all this to be over. Goodnight.

No comments: