Thursday, September 11, 2008

This will not be my last post before the promos. But I don't think there won't be anymore post till after the exams cause I'll be too lazy to post. PW and all.


So yes school started and 3 days went by, I don't the past few days have been productive, I've been sleeping like damn long. Today and Friday short day, no CCA Chem clinic so I guess I just have to work harder. Big Hoo Ha today in school by people in our class, thanks to someone who told Dominic the world was going to end via a big bang. Its true, the scientisits turned on the machine to create the big bang yesterday but the collision of particles is only due 21st October. Some much for counting down and waiting for ourselves to be sucked into a black hole. Haha but its still all good fun. I think my theory of Doctor Octopus being born was quite true. and good. and today me and hinky did something that pissed someone off, haha. Next time do already, in case he whack our face.

ok post again going to school.

No comments: