Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hello, its a nice day today.

For the past one and 1/4 year I've been having that aimless feeling in life. Please don't get irritated with this kind of posts cause I notice that I like to complain alot regarding issues like this.

Take this morning for example. I found myself in the toilet not knowing which was my toothbrush. I remember myself singing Face Down then I think I forgot the lyrics so I stopped to think. I recalled, reached for my toothbrush only to find out that there were two red toothbrushes, one was a darker shade. And all I could remember about my toothbrush was that my toothbrush is red.

Its become a routine to do that every morning, its just so sad.

Oh well yesterday met up with a couple of old friends, had lots of laughs, an awesome dinner. HAHA we were outside D'Marqee that round dome I think its called that then suddenly realised Dragonforce was perfoming hahaha so cheapskate abit stand outside and listen. Good stuff la.

and yes when you have the time, take a listen to Punk goes pop, just search youtube. Very nice covers.

No comments: