Friday, April 10, 2009

One down, dozens more to go.

Just like to congratulate all those who have done well for PW and 08S401 for getting all A's! and of course the rest of MJ for hitting a 95.5% A and no Cs I think(Mr Cia got something new to say liao) All the shit we've been through last year has finally paid off I just can't imagine that I actually picked up my phone in front of Miss Lau! Haha and of course thanks to the rest of my group mates too!


The past week has been pretty hectic, falling asleep and stuff but I'm trying my best to stay awake I swear from the bottom of my heart. Oh yeah I played dota a couple of hours ago and I think I still like it even though after yenhan gets pissed I get emo and lose interest too.


Japanese make super hardcore violent movies it never fails to impress. Try Ichi the Killer, bound to make you high!

No comments: