Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hellos peeps its beens a longs times sinces Is postedssssssssssssssxxxxxxxxxxzzzzzz(note the change in the s part, must pronounce to get what I mean.)

Its been a hectic week, tutorials, PE and worst of all, Guitar Ensemble Meridian.


Note that I think this is the first time I've typed the whole damn name out in full. probably because I think I've changed. I mean my outlook on life and most important on my CCA which I have detested the day Mr Liauw raped my fingers or more specifically my thumb so much so it had blisters from how rough he was. No pun intended you dirty minded freaks.


So I came home last night with dirty clothes in my bag, dressed in my just-kena-retrenched syf attire and slippers which I so proudly wore. Daryl said I looked horriblezzz. AAhh I didnt have my shoes forgive me man! HAHA! Anyway, the camp was rather fun compared to last years, which was a failed attempt to bond us. Ironically this SYF intensive camp to me, got us closer. At least the couple of guys, we had lots of fun. Played basketball at night, smuggled Mcdonalds's into school, walked back and forth the same stretch because I was so damn bored and best of all I was completely owned by Shang Fa cause of his ghost stories so much so that few of us made it compulsory to go toilet together even though C2-3 was a stone's throw away. I like camps like these cause I think having free time is very important, something we lacked in the last camp. Haha we counted down to the end of the camp with the camera filming us imagine 3 4 heads turning to look at the clock every 5 mins. Well all in all I think I've talked to more or less everyone or at least smiled to them. King say I smile alot when I practise ok!


I can't believe I'm going gaga over Five Months Day's "突然好想你” when I dislike chinese songs due to their largely emo and monotonous(love) songs. Haha, Monkey King is still nice la.

No comments: