Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Dimmu Borgir!

If you guys are wondering what Dimmu Borgir is, its a really good death metal band. I've been listening to alot of it recently, they're godly.

Have you ever wondered how it is like to be caught in between irritating conflicts? Apply to be me and get to enjoy all the benefits!

Sweeny Todd The Demon Barber of Fleet Street is a really good movie. Those who have watched it will know that it is actually a musical. I could have enjoyed it if not for my grandma. The moment Sweeny Todd(Played by the very cool Johnny Depp)began singing, she started to say how naughty my sister was. I just answered her politely, replying "Uh." like a robot every 3 seconds.


Ok, I haven't been updating recently due to work and extreme fatigue. Not many stuff happened recently, but this week has been better than the previous. Probably because I'm beginning to adapt to the JC lifestyle, boring and lifeless. Met up with YuanHong and gang yesterday after collecting my cert and yearbook. Haha, everytime I'm with them, its always to kill the stress. Felt so much better after DotA and headed home to study maths Trigonometrical Formulas. I think I'm going to some revision on this very rare day where there is no homework otherwise I'm going to die a very terrible death year end.



There's a hole in the world like a great black pit and it's filled with people who are filled with shit!

No comments: