Saturday, July 26, 2008

Gia Lai Kou Cik Le Gai Ming!

I was having dinner at Century Square just now and I thought of the word "Teh Kor". So I turned to my dad and said "Teh Kor". I stared at him and he stared back. Then, he said,"Eh, you teochew leh. That one is hokkien. Teochew is Lai kou." So we came up with several phrases with the words "Lai Kou".

1. Gia Lai Kou Lap Le Gai Tao
2. Pi Le Gai Lai Kou
3. Gia Lai Kou Qik Cui

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DRAGONBOATING IS FUN. DON'T DENY ALREADY.


So we went there this morning to row boats. I haven't touched a paddle since Sec 3 and oh my what a great opportunity to do so again. So we did a mini tour of Kallang river and saw the Singapore Flyer. Whats most interesting is that a boat capsized when they were doing that balancing thingy. Fun stuff.

School izzzz boring. Oh yeah and MJC's national day celebration different from the conventional wear red to school sing national day song kind of thing. Every year they book one whole cinema and the whole school watches a movie together.

This year, we're watching The Mummy 3: Tomb of The Dragon Emperor and before that we're having a LJ and I think we're going to Fort Canning park for a picnic haha. Funfestique is coming yahooooooooooooooooo. So happening man JC life. The most famous and prestigious event of all is something called the PROMOTIONAL EXAMS OR PROMOS FOR SHORT. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Theres a sec 4 class gathering next week, not sure whether to go.

No comments: