Saturday, May 2, 2009

Code Black.

Code black is this disease level thing in Singapore, defined as the virus being out of control and medical facilities being overwhelmed. You know what will cuase Code Black? Zombie infection. Never mind we have a hero to save us when that happens! HAha!


Speaking of zombies, I was watching this zombie movie. I forgot the name but I thought it was really good. Helpful right?


Anyway a couple of days back, something happened and it made me realise first impressions are super duper important or in other words the way one carries him or herself is very Very VERY important. I bumped into this girl, I looked at her from the side, wa pretty sial. She turn around, guess what she was doing?? Digging her nose with her pinky, like damn vigorous la. Sounds sick but trust me the moment I saw that I swear I could have turned gay. Thank god for my strong will power.


I just got back from watching Wolverine, nice movie with all the fighting and stuff but I think they changed the storyline quite abit which I didn't quite like... but what the hell I can't even write a story properly let alone direct one. I've got Kids In Glass Houses blasting behind me now but I think I gotta move on to Devil Wears Prada.


Oh yes did I mention? Macus's birthday was a few days back. Happy Birthday Macus! All hell wil break loose, now that you're 18! Same to Jackalyn, Happy Birthday too!


I've been spending alot recently and this is bad. Really bad. And mid years are coming. OH yes Everyone please wish Xuhui good luck, he is going to take his SATs tomorrow! Good luck xuxu!


Avenged Sevenfold - Gunslinger

Never fails to get my attention.

No comments: