Sunday, May 17, 2009

This post is going to be long.

So... ... ... ...





I haven't posted anything long in awhile, so I thought this post would be long. Like long. Very long.





This week has been boring I suppose, and its end of the four day weeks. I want four day weeks cause it makes me high. Anyway, I think I need to thank a few people recently. Many of you may not know, I recently changed my bus route home. So much so that I've brainwashed Shawn into taking 15 with me and thus forced Shangfa into join us. So thank you 2 people for accompanying me home. I can see us doing this regularly for the next one year. Alvin Hoe just gave me the best smiley in the world!!!





And I took some quiz, what is your English name and it churned out a "Selena". WHAT THE HELL. I know I'm cute and stuff but I don't think I'm a girl!





On to important stuff. People around me have been really down, because of schoolwork. Haiz, due to excessive globalisation, this is what we get la. For the economy to grow, we need to have people to work. Too bad Singapore is small, so we focus more on high technology industries. So over the years, Singapore has developed a comparative advantage in this area. Wa sian la. The people before us set the standards for us so the only way would be to get a degree and be part of this comparative advantage. Can you imagine if Singapore was a labour intensive country? I don't think I'll be in a JC now! I'll be making boxes somewhere judging from how lazy I am. And where will all of you be? That be really interesting to know. But anyway we still have time! As long as we study hard and manage our time well, we'll pull through. I hope.








Check this picture out, I swear this teacher will scream if she knew what we were doing behind her. Whats her name ar? Good times, good times. This year must take something like that too!


No comments: