Friday, May 22, 2009

HELL HAS NO GATES

Everywhere I go, stuff makes me feel like hell. School, people in school, work in school, animals in addition to the ridiculous stuff that happen at home, wow. The devil should really do something about those gates, I'm starting to feel overwhelmed.

Today was probably the worst day of the month. I was so bloody tired, I could feel it at my feet. Often, when I say I'm tired, its usually psychological, I guess. But today was an exception. Being stationary in the lift for a couple of seconds almost sent me back to lalaland. Damn must be because of work。

Haha, recently I've been always talking about this particular big animal in school, probably the closest non student of them all, I think I better stop and keep whatever opinions to myself. Its bad, really bad. I like it. I love it. Yes, its a conspiracy.

And I think people in class should smile more and look happier! Haha, I guess we all know its quite impossible with all the stress and fatigue. But we should still all smile! Screw the attitudes and laziness and slow processing once in awhile, I think such stuff can often get on our nerves sometimes. I dread going home cause home = homework/study the best time of the days are the bus rides home and walking home but ironically as much as I enjoy walking home from the MRT sometimes I just really don't have the energy to do so. Its almost 12 and I haven't done anything today other than Hypo testing and Gp presentation.

Gonna play some guitar before I sleep, CIAO

No comments: