Saturday, October 11, 2008

One Off The List

Alright, now for a proper post.

I got promoted, grades are ok I guess but can be better. I'm going to get at least a B for A level chinese 20+ days from now and so is Brian. So I can buy him a meal :D Really hope that everyone in class can go up to J2 together whether or not its a advance or promotion.

School was extremely lame today. Whole day was practically PW although there was 0.5 period of chinese. Q&A seems to be rather difficult, gotta practise really hard for it. And finally after 92747592174 years, my PW group managed to get Cia Cia Bo to do consultation for the WR. He's really weird, halfway through the consultation he magically morphed into a fortune teller, saying things like Alicia will be the first to get married. Stoned in class which gotme really irritated. Went to Tmall to look for Han Cong.


Then, from 8pm - 10.30pm, one of my life's goals/wishes was finally fulfiled. Hinky, Han Cong and I bought sweet drinks(really weird coffee mocha and green tea latte) each and sat outside Starbucks to stone. At first it felt pretty awkward but eventually we began talking about stuff like, I won't lie to you, people in class, girls, flowers,street lamps, coffee beans, coffee, o being a farmer, our children's future names our dialects and even tried to deduce the method to being a uber cool Starbucks coffee-stoner drinker. Seems like you need a laptop, a small cup of bitter coffee and a novel to be one :D


Anyway, my goal/wish wasn't to become a uber cool Starbucks coffee-stoner drinker but rather I want to experience stoning outside a Starbucks while drinking coffee. It wasn't exactly stoning tonight but I had alot of fun. Next goal/wish is to attend a real concert once and its going to be fulfiled on october 24th. Oh yeah if I eer run for president/prime minister, vote for me! Thanks!

No comments: