Saturday, October 11, 2008

GO EMO RANGERS

Gym in the morning, neh neh this Hinkai was late by 1 hour and Han Cong was late by 2 hours. And I was on time! :D

Got a message from Yuan Hong to go down to T-Mart mac to help Glenn in his work and Yuan Hong actually still has Thiru's notes! Brings back really great memories, her "paticles collision" actions and "DIGUSTING" haha. Went there and ended up lying to some girl, I think her name is Angel, the same old topic - Yong Joong is Korean. Edwin was really weird today, instead of insulting me or A7X the first thing he saw me, he actualy offered me to sit infront of his laptop and even lent me his thumbrive to play with. Now, my knowledge of songs has increased by 300 titles! Went home after that and seriously, Wei Hong can be the vector mascot.

Went home to eat after that. I want to save money.

I was emoing just now as I listened to the song Emo Rangers, its just a screamo version of power rangers with power replaced by emo, and I started to compare life in JC and Secondary school. ESSS was really alot of fun. especially sec 3 and 4. Its something I don't want to forget. JC is fun too but the class too little people la, everyday go in see the same 22 people sometimes(i'll be honest here), damn sian. End up also always see Dominic's face HAHA. But since JC I've been doing lots of stuff I'll only dreaming of doing 3,4 years ago. YES SECOND LIFE PROPOSAL IS GOING TO WORK!

JC 1 bash sucks,

No comments: