Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rise Against - Hero Of War





My current new favourite song. Lyrics are powerful and the song is accoustic not heavy metal.

Ok yesterday was spent quite well. Woke up at 12pm after a whole night of nonsense to find my grandparents watching "ming zhong zhu din wo ai ni". I was stunned/shocked/puzzled/stoked what the hell were they watching such a lame idol drama!? Influence of my daddddddd I guess he regularly recommends them to watch such television shows. Modernisation, no more Ah Cheng and Zhen Qin .

Did a WHOLE afternoon of PW and thats nuts I couldn't think properly after that. Then came the magic sms from Brian - "joong! still got go starbucks anot? jio leh!" And off we went 5 guys one girl and a ball(haha), i mean 2 girls at starbucks stoning and talking. Kinda boring at first, got more interesting only at the end, with all the making fun of. and brian got molested by some ghost or something. AND AND after we left Jolene Han Cong and I crossed over to the bustop opp startbucks and I asked them whether I should walk along the Tampines Secondary stretch with all the buildings and coffee shop home or walk through the park which is faster. They told me to walk via civilisation but I chose to walk by the park. The moment I left them I saw this woman in pink with super red lipstick sitting at those benches under the void deck reading a magazine and had lots of food on the table. She was laughing to herself, I couldn't tell if she was on the phone but I think she wasn't cause both her hands were on the magazine and I'm assuming that theres no earpiece or bluetooth. Instantly I was so tempted to walk back to the bustop to take the bus with the other 2 even though its only one stop. EERIE. I walked super quickly home and suprisingly there were lots of free shows at the park cause its so dark and quiet but everybody has the same mentality and now that place has turned into a orgy.

I better go down to town this weekend and get my stuff or else I'll never have time to do it. and OGL interview is on thursday i think i better sniff glue to get high. going to be late for chinese now...

No comments: