Monday, October 27, 2008

Hello world. Haven't updated for the past week so today's post should be a long one.


Its PW everyday and every single time I wake up I think about PW. Sian leh, can monday quickly come so that my class can all get over and done with it.

Avenged Sevenfold's gig last friday was super duper good and damn bloody worth the 78 bucks. its like almost a tradition to wear at least half black to such gigs. At least 90% were in half black and 50% in full black and 98% were in an Avenged Sevenfold top. I think I looked pretty weird cause I wore a grey shirt and blue jeans. Anyway, while queueing outsisde Max Pavilion, a fight broke out and had a pretty funny ending to it. The police made them hug and apologise each other and one of the guys even made a peace sign towards the crowd., Everyone cheered! Haha and each time the people there felt that the gates were opening, they'll push and the people in front would push backwards and for people like me yenhan and yenkang, we almost died. Everyone got so bored they started singing Avenged Sevenfold songs and even doing that "bi bi bi bi bi bi bi bi bi bi... Butoh!" When the whole thing finally started, this local band opened and practically everyone were telling them to go home. They were not bad, sounding quite professional but everyone was awaiting A7X's appearance. They took like 45mins to come out after the local band left. and their entrance was super abrupt and cool, the intro to Critical Acclaim just started playing. Everyone was taken by surprise and the moment M.shadows started singing everyone went high, moshing and pushing. By the end of the whole thing we were so damn tired. But yenkang was super lucky, he managed to get zacky vengence's pick. Suren just told me there was a short meet and greet after the gig. crap.


Dry runs everyday now, I wanna make sure everyone in my group does well. Watched Max Payne today and totally regretted it. I think High School Musical 3 would have been alot better. Watching a bunch of wannabe broadway singers on coke is definitely better then some valkierye hallucinating detective. HA.

That wasn't long. So long dudes.

No comments: