Monday, January 19, 2009

The Academy Is...

Pfft, frigging tired. Monkey biscuits, I think my body is failing me. And so I've decided to take the healthy route. No more Ice Lemon Tea or whatever sweet carbonated drinks, nothing but just pure plain water. Less fried food, I hope. School food challenges this though:(


Anyway, the weekend was good fun with secondary school friends. Last minute CNY shopping is actually quite exciting coming from someone like me who finds shopping a chore most of the time. Combed Marina Square, Bugis(bugis street is a scam) and walked from Plaza Singapura all the way to Far East Plaza. Didn't get all the stuff I wanted I think I need another pair of jeans seriously.


I walked past this primary school friend of mine just now. 5 years ago, I was the same height as her. Just now, she was slightly below my shoulder. Wow, suddenly I sense the amount I have grown. Chinese New Year is just round the corner crap I feel bloody stressed by everything and everyone around me, I feel like escaping from school cause sometimes it feels like a Jewish Concentration Camp - Gas Chambers, horrible periodic chemical tests. I suddenly hate short posts I want this post to be longer but I cant think of anything else to be written in here. I'm feeling abit giddy now, Oh yeah the discussion about the recent scandalous event to hit TPJC wow so exciting, how I wish that MJC also have leh but I look at myself and the rest of the cohort, everyone looks too innocent to "pat" each other manzzz I need entertainment and it seems that all of it has come to a bitter end that is so damn bloody sad.


Yesterday night I dreamnt about all my molars falling out. It was horrific. I stuck my finger into my mouth to dig out a fishbone and out came a my molars. This dream was so different from the usuals which means zombie chasing me or weird people appearing in my dreams and trying to steal my mushrooms. Weirdest dreams ever but who cares they provide me with interesting events during my trip in lala land. Oh yes and my dreams always end really abruptly the worse was this one about a bunch of zombies chasing me and some other person up a multi storey carpark and suddenly we find this box of dynamites and it just ends.

And you know what, everything ends, just like this post.

No comments: