Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I don't undestand what I study in school lalalalalala.

I was just telling this person I've toned down, music-wise but I think I still need noisy music. Sometimes clean vocals just don't appeal. but they're good lalalalala.

I've started to sleep earlier already, and tomorrow I've got like the whole afternoon free. Maybe should get the guys and go use the $20 voucher.

Haha, today the guys at GEM finally discovered my name scribbled all over the board I swear I was just bored thanks to the Yao People and rain wasn't exactly the best weather cause sea monsters came along!

Shangy is trying to pull off a Chinese New Year Eve Eve thingy! Initial analysis shows promising results! and Friday... Its a screwed up afternoon.

Heres a awesome song to end the night:

The Hush Sound - Wine Red

No comments: