Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bullet Train

Had 08s401 outing on friday, Pulau Ubin followed by dinner at E-Hub New York x2 it was a success! Haha Shangy maybe you're right after all. Really fun day after all goddamn it weijie is bloody irritating sign in and out just to get people's attention.


Went to watch Red Cliff with the bunch of weird people. After much changes we finally have lemon tea pigs and the dragonball family. The whole movie was rather bare I have to say, quite a disappointment. Ate at Ajisen and it had to be the fastest dinner ever. Last order was at 9.45pm we went in at 9.35pm. My fetish for ramen has died down over the years, it dosen't seem to taste so nice now.

Had 团圆饭 just now and then played like 5 games of dota straight my eyes are dying. Man, suddenly the Chinese New Year mood in me faded. Or did I even have any to start with?

Today I cleared my table, gave it a little wipe and made lotsa discoveries. The long lost PAE St James photo, the long lost apple message from Joel, my first guitar pick which I thought I lost, a periodic table and coins. Many coins. Monkey balls, today I watched the best movies/movie scenes ever made. The 1968 Night of the Living Dead and Mirrors. NOTLD is classic, george romeo is god/dope. Mirrors had this scene of the woman's lower and upper jaw being forcefully spilt apart and it was one of a kind.


My chinese new year wishes for the chinese year are as follows: good chinese results, Hot chinese girlfriend, drink more chinese tea, learn more chinese words and drink more chinese tea. Guess who I saw today? yes Yen Han, CCG!

Oh yeah, happy chinese year pricksm enjoy the next 2 days :D

No comments: