Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Heyyyyyy, pang sai lehhh

Heyyyyy yes Joel the apple message, the thing about me being korean :D Yes Joel, I AM KOREAN.

Heyyyyy yes ojlene signing in and out is still the in thing!

Heyyyyy Alan I don't know if Macus told you, theres another meaning to CCG!

Heyyyyy Macus, take a walk. head walk 10m north, tail walk 10m south. walk the total of 100m. wad's the probability of getting back to the starting point ? Theres a 100% probability that I'll go to TPJC to complain for coming up with such a guai lan question -.-


Well apparently I was high in school today but it wouldn't last, mood swings don't occur for me but rather let me tell you a secret, first does make a difference. I'm so bored from everything in school now I swear, the sick perverted instructor tortured me and my partner just now

come come I tell you secret i consume sweets like water

I f I'm not wrong this place is going to go even more public, i better watch the stuff I type here.

No comments: