Saturday, January 31, 2009

Face it, I'm a demon.

I've faced 3 doctors in 2 days, sometimes I feel gooood. I'ma source of income for them, without sick people like me, they useless.

I'm a demon cause I imagined 37 people I knew dead. The cause of death too. I was bored.

I studied just now, freaking intense man. I rarely sit at my desk for 30mins straight. I feel empowered with knowledge so much so I think I can crush the world with the space between my index and middle finger. YAI YAI! I'm waiting for people to come online to play game but if no one comes online by 11pm I'm off to bed but likely I'll go before that 43 mins is too much to wait. I've got my face under a huge layer of cream I feel so damn uncomfortable. I feel that theres still something lacking in life, I don't know what but I feel really very restless. I think about the stuff I'll be doing tomorrow, I feel bored. I think about school the whole week ahead, I feel worse, even with the J1s coming in. I kinda like a rather empty school... you know, short queues, familiar faces.

I've returned to tuition, not just for extra help but for a greater cause. Something I've pretty lost touch with JC people.

Someone came online, one game then.

No comments: