Tuesday, March 24, 2009

2 days leftzzzzzz

Not that I smile like that very often...

Hello goodnight here I am once again lalalalalala.


I guess the papers were ok? I don't know but I know I'm going to go hardcore now, its going to be back to sec 4 days where I know I can walk out of the exam hall not worrying.


AND Weijie Brain and me oops its Brian had this real funny experience on the train just now. Weijie was laughing so hard I swear he could have gotten beaten up. I was so bloody tickled by the whole incident man hahaha "I'm a goddess" HAHAHAHAHAH Then just now on the bus its actually very interesting to teach Si Hao stuff! Innocence is a virtue, just remember that you should only "explore" when you're older hahaha!


Haiyo, exams are finally ending on thursday. Its time I took some time off to see him.

No comments: