Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Aquek and Hello to a new week!

Just came back from A.Quek's birthday celebration at Bugis. Steamboat at one of the many there, I feel like I'm in heaven boomshakala. Happy 19th Birthday AQUEK I LOVE YOU AND YOUR BICEPS AND TRICEPS AND THIGHS AND CHEST AND ABS AND SHOUDLERS AND FINGERS MMMM TASTY SHIT BABY!


Well rest of the past few days were just studying and SYF pfft boringz. Missed gym and pool today with Yuanhong and gang but I'll join you guys the next time! Haven't had time to listen to stuff recently... oh just answered Macus's question on alcohols. We don't stop learning do we? Try Cancer Bats's new album its pretty goodzxc their sound I like. And AND And Leathermouth! Its a band formed by MCR's guitarist sounds pretty cool. P.S. its not as ear friendly as MCR.


HAHHA I learnt Taylor Swift's Love Story just now and I realised the whole song can be used to court girls if I changed all the "you" in the lyrics to "I"s vice versa!

Hello new week.

No comments: