Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You know when people are, I guess jealous of you or afraid that we're better than them they try means and ways to get you back down to their level. I was talking to this person saying that I wanted to give up on some subject and upon finding out SHE kept telling me yeah you should no point going on since I've already missed 2 lessons. And just awhile before she was so surprised to find out that I was doing that subject.

CHEE BYE I FUCKING HATE SUCH PEOPLE CANNOT DO IS YOUR PROBLEM NO NEED SO COMPETITIVE TILL LIKE THAT RIGHT I FUCKING DESPISE SUCH PEOPLE KNN AND THIS PERSON IM TALKING ABOUT ITS IN JC. ITS SAD MAN MY WHOLE OPINION TOWARDS HER CHANGED OVER A TIME PERIOD OF A SECOND.




Ok away with the unhappy stuff, I'm still chionging whatever I need to study and its tiring. Today I spent like the bulk of the time just doing Electromagnetism playing with my hand and stuff but at least I'm done with physics. I hope I can get chemistry done by tomorrow at Safra then I can do maths and Econs all the way. Oh yes did I mention I cleared all my debts today so I'm a happy manzxcxz tomorrow I have to bring the school guitar home and with my "korean beggar" look people are going to think I'ma terrorist with a case that big.


CHECK BETWEEN AND BURIED AND ME OUT PRETTY GOOD STUFF FOR SONGS THAT LAST AVERAGELY 9 MINS LONG

No comments: