Thursday, March 12, 2009

I feel like crap.

Oh man my fever is getting worse I thought it was already improving from my beauty sleep just now seems like its not I feel like crap man my eyes are so warm I think I can fire heat waves from my eyes to melt my house now.

I'm left with the last part of COE but I can't seem to bring my self to do it. Then theres that Lenka song playing from class blog in the background behind the MCR Teenagers song ahh the wonderful moments in life. I suddenly just remembered I've got to go get SYF attire tomorrow but looking at the pitiful state I'm in now I'll probably collapse and rot next to Tampines Sec like the rat that died there a couple of years back. And its Dominic's birthday tomorrow looks like I'm going to be confined to home to ensure that I'm in my healthy state to take the GP paper on monday I suddenly remembered i still need to get my shoes I cannot be wearing aquek's shoes for the rest the year. I've got so much i want to blog about, but my body has reached its limit. Goodnight.

E=IR + Ir

I got that punks!

No comments: