Sunday, March 8, 2009

GO TO DMC!

I was blog surfing just now and I have that really uneasy feeling that friends I made now will not last, that many of them just exist cause we have to face each other in school or worse in class I hope thats not true, especially the class part. Shit has happened over the time in JC, between the once closest people that up to today I still cannot understand. Shit I try very hard to understand and do what I can to amend(sometimes, most of the time I cannot be bothered). And then I try to make life in JC, in 08s401 more colourful for myself. I watch people, I take note of their habits and each time they do something, stupid funny meaningful whatever I just enjoy the whole thing. Whether or not they're people I have to see, who I was once close to or people who are dying to be noticed. Often I feel awkward when I walk with my class and I'm very careful with what I say when I talk to people face to face.

Today and yesterday was pretty okay I guess, went to SMU to study with a couple of classmates and schoolmate and Esleen's birthday BBQ at night Happy Birthday Esleen! And I watched this movie Detroit Metal City about this guy who wants to sing love songs but ends up fronting a heavy metal band which becomes famous. Hilarious and its Japanese! Oh crap after that paragraph above and this paragraph, I feel like some anti social emo kid turning to movies for fun and thats not good!

Today I was told that I need to relax.

No comments: