Sunday, April 6, 2008

HELLO 大家!我为什么会用华语呢? 我也不懂。

That was random. Today was ok, not boring. Went out to the gym as usual before heading to play lan with the guys. It seems that the curse is true, you can never win with the person on your team. Its effectively one person less! Yuan Hong thinks I'm in love. Haha.

There are stacks of homework to be completed, tests to prepare for... Sigh, its rather depressing. Time seems like its limited nowadays. Everyday I come home from school, I try to squeeze as many things as possible into that miserable 4-5 hours before sleeping. I can't sleep late or else I'll sleep during lectures. Thats not something I want considering the fact that I'm already lagging behind. I miss those carefree days in ES. No pressure to study and a whole lot of time to sit in the food court waiting for Kevin to finish his 猪什汤。I heard the $3.00 western food store shifted out of Tampines Mart! I lived much off their food during secondary schools years.

Come to think of it, things really have changed. During secondary one and two days, we would go home immediately everyday after school, mainly to game. In sec 3 and 4, for some reason, we would spend 1 hour+++++++++ in the food court just talking and waiting for people to finish their food. Now in JC, everyone is like looking forward to going home everyday. History repeats itself! Suren's band got into the finals, yeah.

I've planned out certain stuff I want to complete during this undefined period of time:

1) Survive JC life

2) Solve maths problems like solving 1+1.

3) Rid the world of emo fags.

4) Keep my bank balance above $1000.00

5) Purge myself of bordem, so probably I'm going to get a electric guitar.

6) After completing 5), learn Canon In D.

7) Make Hinkai Jealous after 6)

8) Try to remember the absurdlt ridiculously long and artistic URL of Dominic's blog.

9) I've only worn my new pair of shoes out once on Good Friday, I hope to wear it sometime again.

10) Watch The Evil Dead and understand why the hell Bruce Campbell got so famous for battling a group of demons in the middle of a forest.

11) Meet up with my primary school friends to catch up. I haven't seen them since seeing them for 3 days 2 nights last christmas.

12) Being able to watch movies every Saturday and Sunday morning.

13) Hand in my PI without having to redo it again.

Thats alot of stuff to complete and its also the reason why I used the word undefined. Yay, not school on friday. Anyone going for movie marathon on Thursday?

No comments: