Thursday, April 3, 2008

The most awesome day since Jan 1st

Mr Cia didn't come today, meaning we got 3 periods of lesson free(2 chinese, 1 compass). We had a HELL lot of fun in the container classroom. It comes with air-con and speakers for us to blast music. Blasted music till the teacher next door came over to "check" us out. Apparently, it was because of my noisy music which attracted the teacher over. I don't blame myself, I blame Atreyu :D.


We left after one period of chinese to have lunch and then we hit the gym. Great workout, I can feel the stretch in every musclein my body now.


While sitting down to cool down after changing, we began talking about the end of the world. Apparently, according to Joel, 2012 is doomsday. So assuming that that is true, we'll be dead then. Then the conversation progressed on to our crazy siblings and then death. Three of us actually had near death experiences! Dominic nearly died of dehydration, Hinkai almost died in a car accident and I almost died by falling off a double-decker bed. Which then reminds me of how stupid I was then. Instead of sleeping on the side with the barricade, I slept on the side without the barricade. I was wide awake when I fell off the bed and my head hit ground first. That was in primary 3.


Then, some sms came and one of their friends mom only has at most 3 days to live. Apparently shes been in the hospital for quite awhile. There was this moment of silence, when everyone say the sms. I began questioning myself. One day, if any of my parents were to die, would I cry like crazy? I haven't cried at any of my relatives' funerals. Not during the funeral and cremation. I feel sad deep inside, but I just can't cry. I see everybody with tears in their eyes and ask myself whether I'm heartless. I've probably come to terms with death and am ready to face it anytime. But still, I don't want to die young.


2.4km tomorrow = super wet and dirty pe t-shirt. Maybe meeting up with the YHs too.

No comments: