Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Zzz, I'm blogging while studying for tomorrow's Redox Quiz.


Today was fun, Mr Cia didn't come again because of some wuhsu competiton. Rachel should continue winning and there'll be even less Chinese lessons. We began comparing Poly and JC today and realised that whatever JC can do, Poly can do but whatever JC cannot do, Poly can DO! Dominic, Hancong and Alcin Hoe could name a hell lot of stuff, from dyeing of hair to tapling of pants. Really funny people. All of us agree that JC really got no life. Now I'm studying for chem and later at night, I'm gonna prepare for maths test on Thursday. It sucks man. I can't remember the last time I've had a break without work. Well, I hope staying overnight at school on thursday for movie marathon would be a good time to unwind. Most probably wouldn't be watching the movies cause they are lame, so I might go roam the school or just find a place to sit. Hmm, gallery seems like a great place, soccer pitch and the big black sky.



Yellowcard - Light Up the Sky


A random video and nice song.

When people move on to a JC, they mature. Seriously, its very obvious and its awesome. They think and dress differently now. Haha, all the new people I'll meet. Tomorrow is friday's timetable! Yay, means its going to be a very relaxed day tomorrow, only one PW lecture. But then again, 2.4km run. I needa pass man. I don't want to spend an extra 2 months in army when there is no need to. Ok, see ya, gonna play some dota before having dinner and going back to studying again.

No comments: