Saturday, April 19, 2008

Its been a week since I updated. Damn work and tests. Not forgetting extreme fatigue.


Lots of stuff happened during the week:



Wednesday:

Normal school day, had election day too for the Student Council. Smsed in the numbers for the nominees. After which the day ahead was damn boring.

Thursday:

Normal school day too. After school, met up with Yen Han Macus and Sihao to sign up for tuition at Mavis Tutorial Centre at Kovan. The bus ride is hell man, it makes a big detour around Hougang just to get to Kovan. Oh ya, Alvin Quek attends tuition there too! The centre is so damn screwed up. Its so damn messy. Just to look for the classroom is like hell. The woman at the counter is also damn blur, I gave her the money for the registration fees and 30 seconds later after she attended to another student, she asked me where I took the money. Damn it man. And Macus looked like he was flirting with her. And she called a Sec 5 boy a primary school kid. So, yeah, Sotong. Then we had dinner, with me and Yen Han applying econs learnt and buying the cheapest food around "Economical Nasi Lemak" or something. $2. The other two got scammed in the face, paying $4 for crap. THEN IT WAS THE DAMN BUS RIDE BACK AGAIN.SCREW THIS CRAP MAN.

Friday:

Normal school day again. There was Colosseum, but I skipped it for Speech Day. MJC is a mini jail. I now finally understand why MS decided to escape through a window. So many procedures, get green form, get CT signature blah blah. The other prize winners from my school where also stuck in the GO. Darren wanted to leave early too. So he resorted to certain means. It was hilarious. I won't disclose anything here, just in case it gets him into trouble. I'm a nice person. Darren is thinking of quitting school. He said something about having an answer by the end of this week. Argh which means one less fun person in class. So went home, was late for Speech Day. Got $200 worth of popular vouchers. Not cash. Vouchers. So that means my comic and CD expenditure is settled. Then something damn bloody disappointing happened. It pissed off at least 5 other people. Didn't attend Songfest. Ended up watching Forbbiden Kingdom at TM. Bumped into Angie(the one who withdrew). I called her name, she turned around said HI before asking whether I am Yong Joong. HAHA. She is in Temasek Polytechnic now, in Hospitality course. She asked if everyone in class was doing fine and I lied through my teeth. Nice to see a familiar face again!

Saturday(Today):

Gym. Forgot to tell Shangfa. Joel was forever damn smily, makes my day. There are some really weird people in SP right Joel?

Then attended some 3 year memorial thingy for my great grandma. Half the time I don't know what the hell is happening during the rites. I ask the adults, they say they don't know too. So you pay money to not know what is happening. I managed to squeeze some studying into the minute time I had.



Forbidden Kingdom was not bad, quite lame too. The fight scenes between Jet Li and Jackie Chan were awesome!

I managed to find some time to watch the remake of Day Of the Dead. Its ok... although still not as good as the original. George A. Romeo still owns. As usual, the zombies in the remakes are like monkeys. They can jump so damn high and even crawl on the ceiling. Same thing happened with Dawn Of the Dead remake but that was good. But still Night of The Living Dead is the best. Black and White horror.

Okay, thats all. Cya.

No comments: