Tuesday, May 20, 2008

HELLO, I BLOG!




Its apparently been a month since I last blogged. I think I've lost track of time even though I write dates practically every single day. On a GP essay, on a maths assignment, chinese compo... the list goes on.


I screwed my econs paper today. I drew the wrong bloody curve. Its quite heatbreaking to know that that happens you know. Especially when you know that you can get it right. Something quite reassuring, studying actually helps. Not flipping through. Studying. The notebook that costs $5++ in the poorly wrapped warpping paper saves me the trouble of getting one(I've been thinking of getting one since PAE). I got 81.8% for chem! Wohoo, something worth being happy about. I feel things are picking up, I seem to be able to understand better now. I want to do well, but I don't want to become a mugger. However, being in MJC does not give you the liberty to not be a mugger, even though its your choice whether or not if you want to be a mugger. Thats why I choose not to be a mugger. I do not study during breaks or recess unless I really have no bloody choice. I avoid doing homework too. Its sick man, studying during breaks. Like the guy Alvin Quek pointed at today in the canteen. The SLANG ECONS GUY.

Theres too much personalisation in this post, so much its not right. Some randomn stuff before I go on: Hinkai finally linked people on his blog since PAE.
People on my contact list are damn fast, the moment I come online, they become away
Alvin Quek has his love life planned out for him, he's damn lucky.
I got my D-Spirit 2 today, meaning i'm gonna join the Dominic and Alvin tomorrow.
I think Mr Tan the GP teacher has an secret affair with Weijie. They click too well.
Tomorrow is the official last school day for me.
I bought guitar picks today.

On with the real stuff, I finally realised that there are so many people with the initials YJ. Today, some guy screamed "YJ" and I turned around answer only to realise that he was refering to some other guy. Damn stupid. Its fun sitting and talking cock with friends. Today, I did precisely that with Alvin Q and Hinkai and Alvin revealed his despicable, underhanded way of getting those insanely amazing muscles of his. And of course the undesirable disastrous side effects which I will NOT mention here. It has something to do with "steroids".

I'm going to do a bloody long post so bear with me.










A Heartwell Ending - If Looks Could Kill

If anyone tells me this is metal, I'll kill him. I listen to too much angry music, so I decided to listen to something more soothing. Check this out:









The Academy is... - Everything We Had


I think I listen to different genres, not like how most people think of me to only listen to metal. Oh ya, maybe you guys should know, I watch gore and violence but I cannot tahan horror movies. So if you see me covering my ears please bear with it. and understand. and not make fun of me. Cause there are people like Dominic who do not dare to watch a fake ghost video on youtube.




I think the new House Commitees are something to look forward to. I just saw a bunch of them in school and I must say, I have high hopes for the school. My mum took a video of my sister and me at the arcade at Suntec City on monday. I'm too lazy to upload it to youtube, so I guess i'll do it some other day. I trashed my sister man... 80% to 30%. My mum tried, thinking she would do better than my sister but... CMI. Theres little stuff happening this coming june holidays, only Alicia's chalet and J2 farewell thingy. Boredem reigns victorious although I must say school is not that boring.




Oh yeah last thursday Sihao Macus and me were late for tuition. We didn't dare to walk in so we sat outside the classroom for at least 10mins. Sihao chiong in, leaving Mucus and me. Then came footsteps. *Thump* *Thump* *Thump* The DKDG(Dua Kang Dota Girl) appeared and she was also late. She, in shock, asked me and macus, "WHY YOU ALL STILL HERE?" then walk in. We were already intending to go in, but that resulted in us laughing and continued stoning outside. Shes called the DKDG cause she wants to be the "best female dota player". So yeah, we give her the benefit of doubt.




Here is a picture of Yenhan. He is damn handsome I tell you, probably the personn with the most unique look on earth. Everytime I see him, my heart beats 10000000000000000x faster....

..... cause I wanna burst out laughing.
Okay, I've got dumb compass tomorrow at 7.30 when school starts at 8.30. ZZZ. I'll post regularly now, bye.









No comments: