Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Buay Tahan...

I dread going home sometimes. I like surprises but too much also no good.


So an update of my life now...

I was lying on my bed just now and I tried to think of what I wanted to do in the future. Nothing. Worrying sia.

There are lectures this week, practically cannot concentrate. Holiday mood ar. Everything else is pretty mundane, even watching a movie seems uninteresting to me now. Others' lives are more interesting. I listen to them talk like so exciting. Furthermore, the whole "NCC" feeling coming back again, having to rewrite all the scores for guitar is getting on my nerves, so much so that I have to stay home because of it. Maybe I should get a job, earning money numbs all feelings.

OGL Camp, guitar camp, 4e4 chalet, Taiwan, Hong Kong, I think I'll die if theres another class chalet haha.

No comments: