Friday, November 21, 2008

HELLO.

Its been a hectic dunnoo week, damn tired

Had class chalet on wednesday and I was bored to hell there. Arghhhhh but nevermind talking to the guys I likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. <3 ( :D )

Then came home on Thursday and I plain forgot about the date I had with Suren and his livng room. So chionged down to Parsir Ris Blk 247 to playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Guitar Hero! Eddy and Yen Han joined me later and I had fun. If the difficulty of drumming were to be set at easy for all songs then I'll be the world's best drummer (beginner for eddy, or maybe not that, haha) I didnt. I want to learn the drums.

Then today................ I DID CIP. I VOLUNTEERED. This is probably the first time I ever volunteered for one! SO anyway along with A.Quek and 2 other meridians we played Captain's ball charades with kids and sometimes children can be damn pek chek, haha. This other guy from MJC joined us later but all was fun.

I LOVE THE FRIDAY NIGHT BOYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

No comments: