Sunday, November 30, 2008

Whoa I just reached home after having seafood yum yum I love crabs.

Had been in school for the past 4 days for 2 seperate camps OGl camp and Guitar camp and sleeping in school is no joke its retarded. From my 3 days of experience there I think I managed to deduce the formula to sleeping on hard surfaces. That is, don't sleep.

OGL camp was fun after we managed to know each other better, got to know new people hah so fun. The worst part for the 3 days was probably MMM the chinatown people sufferedd. REAL BAD. haha probably because there were only 8 teams but what the heck I was alone for alomost 6 hours in the middle of chinatown the most unfamiliar place in singapore besides Tuas and little India.

Guitar camp was fun with all the slacking and talking too.

Tired.

No comments: