Sunday, November 16, 2008

Good morning! Its a bright sunny sunday morning! And here I am having my beehoon with fishcake breakfast after a hour of Unreal Tournament 2003. Speaking of which for UT2003 I named this really ugly female character Miss Lai and my team M.J.C hahahaha funny shit and after the whole game i've got like 600+ kills and 140 deaths so gogo Miss Lai!


Yesterday's BBQ was okay, considering the fact that there were like tons of kids there ok maybe not tons but many kids there. Luckily I had Dominic and Hinky there(hey sorry if i didn't call any of you down, my mum said, "if you bored, why not ask Dominic and Hin Kai down la!" so I did haha) to stuff me with news from school. I think the best food there were the chicken wings and the pineapple thingy my uncle mixed with sprite or 7-up. I think I forgot to mention, its my cousin's 9th birthday. and he had a chalet wtf??? I haven't had a cake in yearsssssssssss. Oh and his cake was like 10 times the size of my face. Serious.


Ok so I practically have nothing to do for the week except gym and maybe studying(sounds familiar? haha) and then maybe I can start designing a plan for world domination. After I've had my fair share of guitar and stoning. Shit man that alien invasion thing is coming back to me again, I've gotta get a life. I <3 yong joong <------------- now thats life. :D

Oh yes shangy you finally completed the video! Good Job mate and don't get caught in the viscous cycle again!

No comments: