Monday, November 24, 2008

EAT, some homework, GUITAR, EAT, DOTA, SLEEP, EAT, WOLFENSTEIN, stone, SLEEP

Everyday has been like that. My brain is rotting from all the lack of use. But on the bright side, I have CCA from 9am to 3pm tomorrow! WOW another platform to make the rotting worse. I've been cursing CCA so much I think probably the whole club knows about my blog. Although I curse so much, you know, I really have the passion for the CCA you know. I was from NCC in secondary school HAHAHAHA. GEM = LOVE <3

Pretty interesting weekend. My sister wasn't home so I had the whole room to myself. Went out with my parents just to look for some bank. Its good to go out with them. Eat and shopping all they pay. SO I got the pedal yeah babyz. Though the cost was that I had to stand with them in Gain City and Marina Square while they were looking for aircon camera and Mp3 player.

Theres OGL camp the day after tomorrow, meaning I wouldn't be home. Part sian part happy.

I realised over the past year that none of us are in any position to judge anybody. I wanted to sound deep so I typed that.

No comments: