Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I feel like a geek after that last post. Why the hell am I talking about some video game? Haha.

I think I'm going to have that rule I had during O levels last year, where every week there would be one day where I will not touch any work at all (although thinkng about is inevitable) an do whatever I want on that day. Well I guess today was something like that, cause I stoned, watched two movies and practice guitar only today. I need my partial fractions notes back so I think I'm going to drag Macus and Sihao ou to study.

I think I'm a very morbid, lacking sense of humor person. The movies I watch are so damn sick. Like House of a 1000 Corpses. It revolves around the run out of gas, detour, curiousity leads t danger, bunch of sadistic psycotic maochistc family begans stalking the characters kind of storyline. I'll have to say though, I think it was quite well made following the fact that HOTC is actually directed by a musician(Rob Zombie did this). The idea of having a lair for a crazy psycho doctor is fun! Then I tried watching Meet The Spartans. Its...LAME. I couldn't bring myself to laugh the way I laughed when I watched Welcome to Dongeykem(Its a Korean comedy). Worse still I almost choked on Oreo where the King Xerxes stapled his nipple back on. Haha, I just can't laugh like some other people, say, Xu Hui? He laughs like a hyena, except the pitch is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lower. Funny people.


I damn deprived of movies. Blame the internet cause I've watch practically every movie there is. I've even watched 50 first dates! I hope somebody does a zombie flick then rate it NC-16 so I can watch it on the big screen. Z bored.

HAHA MACUS邱俊豪, 别说草莓不会说话,黑佛是不吃肉,也不会有女友的!



Here are some awesome songs to listen to if you're bored. They're not metal and the singers don't wear masks :D




Making April - Roses and Butterflies





The Afters - Ocean Wide




The Afters - Beautiful Love (Its damn good)




Kate Voegele - Only Fooling Myself ( If I was Macus, i will say this song TOK GONG AR means very good)



Enjoy, especially Kate Voegele. Really Really good. I swear.

No comments: