Thursday, May 22, 2008

I hate school. Only now.

Hi, its supposed to be a fun new day today. However, "E-learning" spoiled the whole day. Improper planning by the school(I will not mention which school in case they send me a letter) has resulted in a sudden surge of people who are pissed off. Like me. Nothing was following the timetable, everything was everywhere while I was on MSN, cursing and swearing. No wonder so many people failed their mid-years. Its because of "E-Learning"! So much for "independent learning". The school relay system just relayed their joke of the year to us. Their going to extend "E-Learning" to the while of June Holidays when its supposed to end tomorrow. HAHAHA. Aiyaiyai, I feel like a zombie now.


I've codenamed two people "Sushi Head" and "Horse Tail" for no reason at all. I tried to play the guitar while headbanging and I think I sprained something. I can't wait for the official holidays to come. Chalets, barbecue with Xuhui and gang or even just hanging out. Edwin hates E-Learning too. Tuition is starting to drain me, I can't imagine myself travelling to Hougang every week just for 2 sessions of math. The Lao Zha Bor is good no doubt about that. The only flaw is that I think she is rushing to get free money. I miss my secondary school teachers, especially from the sec 3 and 4 days. Miss Liu, Miss Sakinah... if only they were in school, I think I'll enjoy school way better. Mr Lim KM reminds of of Miss Liu, super open and fun. TPJC's exams have started, ours is so late. Anyway, everyone who reads my blog, leave a message at the tagboard! I wanna see who actually reads this plain old white weird blog. I'm going to sleep now, "E-SHIT" tomorrow.

No comments: