Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Now I feel soccer owns but its gonna be short lived.

MJC WON!

2-1, VJC sad. The game was bloody exciting! MJC scored her first goal after a failed attempt by VJC's goalkeeper to save a free kick. It bounced off his hand, flew up and landed on the ground where a random MJC plater gave it a soft kick into the net. This happened probably in the 3rd minute. Then VJC scored a pretty goal too. Nice assisting there. The winning MJC goal was the most awesome. This player faked the same guy twice before kicking the ball from the corner of the field. It flew and the goalkeeper was jsut waiting for the ball to fall into his hands. He didn't notice a incoming header and *WHAM*. 2-1.

I swear everyone was damn high today. Dominic and HinKai were screaming their nuts off, Brian was so damn impressed by the MJC players and I for once cheered like a monkey. Anyway, woohooo I love SAJC. MJC not as good if you know what I mean...

Went off for dinner with my class after that. I swear, Weijie is the lamest yet funniest person the have ever existed. He started saying stuff that has nothing to do with whatever we were doing e.g. carrot, cabbage, rabbit. So we joined in by saying stuff that had "No Link". Ate at MOS Burger at Bugis and walked around for awhile. Jolene and I deduced that: Brian makes the perfect boyfriend cause he has the patience to accompany his girlfriend shop. Han Cong and Alicia make good friends as they both ENJOY shopping.

The route home from the MRT station is long, winding, eerie and worse dark. Not forgetting, I'm paranoid. There's this stupid E-Learning tomorrow with a stupid timetable. I have no laptop means I'm confined at home tomorrow. and Friday. ZZZ.

No comments: