Saturday, May 31, 2008

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people inyour list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings.

1) At what age do you wish to marry?

- When I'm financially able to.

2)What you want the most now?- Get the bloody electric guitar which I've delayed for 3 months.

3)Who is the person you trust most?

- Yong Joong

4)Do you think you've enough confidence?

- I'll survive wit what I have now.

5)If you have a dream to come true, what would it be?

-

6)Ever crushed on anyone?

-Yeah.

7)What is your goal for this year?

-What every J1 wants. To get promoted. zzz.

8)Do you believe in eternity love?

-Nah.

9)Have you broke someone heart that he/she tried to commit suicide?

-If that really happened, it'll be interesting.

10)What feeling do you love the most?

-Brainless kind of feeling, no need to think.

11)What feeling do you hate most?

-stress

12)Do you cherish every friendship of yours?

- No, cause to me friends go even further than dying.

13)Do you believe in God?

-I'll be blatant. No.

14)What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

-I guess air and water, since I'm determined on living.

15)who do you hope to be always there for you?

-Friends, I hope.

16)whose your best friend?

-I treat everyone equally, its just how close they are to you.

17)who cares for you the most?

-I'll come back to you on that

18)Which date you like the most?

-14th of december.

19)Do you beleve there is fate and its destined or it is the path you choose?

-Nah, but I believe in luck though.

20)Do you believe in love at first sight?

- Nope.

Part 2

Starting time: 10.20pm.(O.O)

Name: Yong Joong

Sister: 1

Brother: 0

Shoe size: 9 or 10

Height: 180cm

Where you live: Singapore, Tampines.

Fav. drink?

- Zapple

Fav. breakfast?

-As long as there is no wholemeal bread.

Broken someone's heart?

I- have absolutely no idea.

Fell off your chair?

-No, instead I get to watch people fall.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call?

-Nah, just go out meet the person.

Saved e-mails?

-for what?.

What is your room like?

-Garbage Dump

What is right beside you?

-i'll have to choose the television.

What is the last thing you ate?

-BBQ pork.

Ever had chicken pox?

-yeah and it explains the hole right at the tip of my nose.

Sore throat?

-Hardly.

stiches?

-On my head.

Broken nose?

-Stop cursing me.

like picnics?

-NO, STUPID NO LIFE.

Who was the last person you danced with?

- Er....

Last made you smile?

-Someone who really made me smile, was Hai Hui.

you last yell at?

-My sister I think.

Today,Did you talk to someone you like?

-yeah i like all my friends i saw today.

Kiss anyone?

-no no.

Get sick?

-stop cursing me.

Talked to an ex.?

-Yeah, ex-classmate on MSN just now, apparently he is now motivated to study for o levels.

Miss someone?-yeah

Eat?-you just asked me what i last ate.

Best feeling in the world?

-satisfaction wink wink.

Do you sleep with stuffed animals?

-yeah, some sheep that makes noise when you punch his chest.

Whats under your bed?

-a table, chair, another bed.

Who do you really hate?

-Emo faggots and sluts.

What time is it now?

-10.35

Randoms:

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind now?

-Yeah.

Q: Do you have any siblings?

-Yeah.

Q: Do you want to have children?

-Yeah.

Q: Do you smile often?

-I think so but people say I look damn stern

Q:Do you like your handwriting?

-No, cause I can't understand what I write sometimes.

Q:Are your toenails painted?

-hell no.

Q: Who's bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?

-I'll sleep in yours! :D

Q: What colour shirt you wearing?

-Dark Blue.

Q:What were you doing at 7pm yesterday?

-Playing the Keyboard?

Q:I can't wait till?

-I complete education. Seriously.

Q:When did you cry last?

-Not that I can remember

Q:Are you a friendly person?

-I think so.

Q:Do you have any pets?

-My grandma dumped a bunch of my guppies into the sink. Since then, I scrapped the idea of getting a dog.

Q:Where is the person you have feelings for right now?

-Right where that person is now.

Q:Did the person you held hands with mean anything to you now?

-Yeah, relieved cause my grandma managed to cross the road safely.

Q:Do you sleep with the tv on?

-I'll even sleep in a cinema if whatever is on is boring.

Q: what are you doing right now?

-You aren't very smart are you. Other than that, listening to songs replying to convos on msn.

Q:Have you ever crawled through a window?

-not crawl la. jump.

Q:Can you handle the truth?

-Yeah baby.

Q:Are you too forgiving?

-Too damn.

Q: Are you closer to your mother or father?

-Depends. If I got problems I'll go to my mother. If I want to share jokes(yellow jokes included) or just talk cock, I'll go to my dad. So i guess equally close.

Q:Who was the last person you cried infront of?

-lol, i can't remember.

Q:How many people can you say you've really loved?

-nobody.

Q:Do you eat healthy?

-No.

Q:Do you still have pictures of you and your ex?

- Ex-classmates?

Q:Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?

-Nah, I'll just be upset.

Q:How often do you go to church?

-Never.

Q:If you are having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?

-I'll go to lala land. Welcome the better tomorrow.

Q:Are you loud or quiet most of the time?

-depends.

Q:Are you confident?

-I'll survive.

lazy to tag.

No comments: