Saturday, May 31, 2008

Presenting, the one and only, the extraordinary Alan "虾" Seah! I promised that I will let everyone see how this guy actually looks like in real life and here it is. He is a genius(I must say) for a prawn. He could have come into MJC with 10 points if not for his lousy attendence of his CCA. I don't even know what CCa he was from. Heh HEh.
Friday
Gym with Hinkai and Dominic, fun and work my body to the max. Damn tired. Had Long John Silvers for lunch and had that really really big urge to play HOTD2. So dragged Mr Phua and Mr Tan to the arcade to play. Shit man, we were so close to beating the "Emperor"! But I must really thank Dominic for helping me beat the Chainsaw guy(Strength) and HinKai for helping me fire the last shot at the magic guy(Magician) and buying me time to go change tokens. THANK YOU DUDES.
Then said bye bye and went to collect my SGC at ESSS. Good old friends where there, including BiDian who seems to be having fun in army now serving as a combat medic:D. Then went to Kevin's house to watch hime play the keyboard. He looks damn zai playing the keyboard! Lost track of time and went home at 1945 hours. For once, I slept at 9pm.
Saturday
Met up with Yuan Hong, Edwin, Yenkang and Glenn at the gym. Again. worked again but less this time :). Then ate at LJS. Again. While we were leaving LJS, saw some familiar faces. Dominic Valerie, Brian, Jolene and Edmund were outside LJS. Seriously, they looked like they were from a gang. Like some of those gangsters you see at Shibuya(Japan) at night. Dressed nicely yet are gangsters. HAHA. Then HOTD2 BUT THIS TIME ME AND YUANHONG BEAT THE GAME. HOLA! No more HOTD2 now. Its TIME for HOTD4. If you're wondering why i skipped 3, its beacuse I played it awhile back. Then come home. Watched Tom Yum Goong and now I'm here, blogging.
See you folks, hope you guys like Alan "虾" Seah's picture. :D

No comments: