Monday, May 26, 2008

Topic of the day: Brian is freaking strong.

Ah, today is the official first day of school holidays although MJC's started last week following the crash of E-Learning otherwise known as IVLE.

Started today early, went to the gym with Dominic and Brian who joined us later. Er, gym is fun, I don't know how to describe what we did there BUT we saw this "Guy" who had chests. Yes, pointy chests. So damn bloody obvious. I'm disgusted and so are the other two.

After gym, we had Long John Silvers for lunch. So you know LJS has this bell near the exit where you ring to show acknowledgement of their good service or something? Brian went to ring it AND SNAPPED THE STRING attached to the bell. It was damn funny. I think he was stunned for 2 seconds before he dropped the laughed, dropped the string and ran out of LJS. We all ran out very quickly and there was this girl who went "orh hor...." I think LJS now mark Brian, next time must make him pay for the damage he caused. Haha, fun people. Then walk walk and go home.

I didn't go home though, cause I had the sudden urge to go to the arcade to play House of The Dead 2 and YES! I completed the game on $2.50. Stupid Magician, I put in one coin 5 health in 20 seconds left 2 health. Then walk to century square to play House of The Dead 4. Not as fun as 1,2 and 3 cause there is no blood. I don't understand , shoot zombie they will burst into flames when they die? come to think of it, my history of House of The Dead series quite long. Haha, from primary 2 I start playing HOTD 1 where the final boss was the magician. As the game develops, it becomes more like a fantasy game. From traditional zombies to zombies who can teleport to zombies who can cast magic to "zombies" who can throw magic daggers to some bloody fat and gigantic zombie which can destroy earth if he rolls around to some emperor who is trapped in ice. Nevertheless, its provides people like me a platform to have fun. YuanHong, next time we can complete the game on one coin.

ok thats all, gonna watch House Of a 1000 Corpses. Rob Zombie movie.

No comments: