Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fun

Today was a reallllllly good day.


How should I put this... the lessons today were really relaxed(imagine 2 free periods spent mostly talking cock) and best of all I realised something about my class: We were at the canteen during common lunch and I was stoning probably for 5 mins. During that 5 mins I looked at people, looked at girls, looked at guys and observed this class in front of ours(yes haha thats my profession since PAE) There was this group of students who were amazingly high, singing and drumming away. That class were enjoying the performance by those students. HAHA, but my class was laughing among themselves, insulting each other, joking with one another. Practically half the canteen had their eyes glued on the performance by the high students whereas we were enjoying ourselves as a class. Haha, nice bonds we have forged.

I was watching Drillbit Taylor yesterday night and after today's school, I realised how many good friends I have. Owen Wilson(Drillbit Taylor) mentioned that sharing common ground with people makes people closer. So, I tried making a list of people who I share common ground with(MJC)...

Brian - This one straight away can think of. Music.
Dominic - Everything, I talk to him about a widddde range of topics.
Hin Kai - Haha, CODENAME BUDDIES.
Weijie - Weirdly, schoolwork.
Alvin and Han Cong - LOL. PW.
Shang Fa - Worrying about excuses when we do not go for CCA.

Then some other people I know...

Yenhan, Macus and Sihao - JC work and girls and recently I've become very interested in their Buangster Club.

There are other people too, these are just people whom I meet often.

Getting back econs paper tomorrow, hope I don't fail.

No comments: