Tuesday, July 15, 2008

@#)(**(% sian.


I've been falling asleep in every lesson, ZOMG whats happening. I'm so damn bored and i just read on Alan's blog about his opinion about me. haha fun stuff but Alan its the same thing from the previous time you posted this!


School yesterday was crap and I think I'm quiting tuition. MJC's curiculum isn't the most relaxed and going home at 11+ on Monday and Thursdays aren't going to help me. I'll join back maybe after promos. I haven't told the rest though...


School today was also crap but not as bad as yesterday. Had some really weird "Who wants to be a ECONNIRE" don't ask me what it is I'm already freaked out by the name of the game. Then they tried to call people up using skype as they had a lifeline to use and it was HILARIOUS. The face of the guy helping them was...Classic.


I'm so damn bored by school. Seriously, this part of my life is probably the part where I really dislike school most. Cannot even miss a day at school without feeling uneasy. I'm still looking for a really good EOM so that means I haven't started work. I want to do well for Promos but I got no drive to do so. I need engine oil and lubricants so I can get my ass of this computer and start doing some real work. Maybe I should do some analysis of the people in 08s401.

Sakae Sushi was revived into a cheaper version of a foodcourt kind of Japanese store. I very poor no $$$ to eat OMG Sushi Sushi Head Horse Tail!

I'm tired, bye.

No comments: