Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Four Year Strong - Wretched em, damn near killed em

HELLO.

School today was mundane just like any other school day. I used to have this wish that something interesting would happen in school e.g explosion in the labs, fire across the school or mutation in bio labs, monster cockroach or more realistic some terrorist attack or something HAHA. School is reallllly boring.


I take back part of what I said about the new econs teacher. He taught pretty well today. I hope this continues yay. I'm a changed person now, I come home and revise whatever I learn everyday. Self-consolation.

A levels chinese oral tomorrow and %$%#@% I'm first. This means I'll be quaratined. This reminds me there is a remake of the spanish film [.REC] thats going to be released at the end of the year. The spanish one was so good, I can't wait for the english version. Its like Cloverfield except this one is about a reporter and her cameraman stuck in a building with zombies. Yeah so they're quaratined in the building until after the quarantined has been lifted the police find the recorded footage. Back to A level chinese, I think I'm going to wake up earlier tomorrow to flip through newspapers from the pass few days just to reinforce whatever I know.

PW is taking up all my printer ink. I purpose changed the printer cause the previous one's ink ran out. Buying a refill wasn't logical so changed the whole thing. Walao, I just printed all the surveys. I can visualise the ink flying away.

Ok, goodnight. oh yes before I forget, the previous post shouldn't have been uneasy, but rather weary.

No comments: